Supporting the UK Admissions team
- To apply for this position contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Admissions Coordinator is a member of the Admissions team reporting directly to the Director of Admissions, working closely with Regional Managers and Directors and college services staff at the Kings UK schools.
The Admissions Coordinator works with the Kings information management system, Class.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include any that the Admissions Coordinator can reasonably be asked to undertake but the following list indicates the principal activities of the post.
- Receives EFL and/or Academic course applications and course bookings for (registrations).
- Takes applications through the admissions process to registration, producing documentation as required and provides a fast and accurate turnaround time for applications.
- Processes registrations, producing invoices, credit notes, pre-arrival documents etc. as required.
- Ensures that all necessary procedures are strictly followed in respect of UKVI immigration rules.
- Ensures that all necessary safeguarding procedures are strictly followed for all students, in particular juniors and under 18s.
- Follows registrations through to arrival, producing documents and dealing with issues as required.
- Produces reports and statistics as required.
- Provides an authoritative source of advice and information regarding Kings UK programmes, services and admissions processes to a range of customers, including partners overseas, applicants, recruitment and academic staff.
- Develops good working relationships with Kings worldwide network of agents.
- Ensures that all study plans offered pre and post arrival are within the rules for any Visa required.
- Identifies and develops operational systems and processes to enhance the service provision, particularly in the area of student admissions.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of UKVI Tier 4 visa regulations in order to provide accurate information and documentation for all course enquiries and confirmations.
- Processes post arrival course, accommodation or payment changes if required.
- Protects at all times the confidentiality of information handled within the remit of the post.
- Takes credit card payments as required.
- To provide support to other admissions staff when required.
Kings is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work at speed and still maintain accuracy, attention to detail and the level of personal care our customers expect from Kings.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, sometimes under pressure and keep a sense of humour.
- The ability to prioritise and manage various tasks in order to meet target 24 hour turnaround times for applications.
- A good level of numeracy to calculate invoices including special offers and promotions quickly and accurately.
- An ability to foster and maintain working relationships with people of various cultures.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with an ability to multi-task and handle a wide variety of duties and above all common sense.
- Previous experience in the EFL industry, international education or travel and tourism is desirable.
How to apply
To apply for this position or for further information, please contact: email@example.com
Successful appointment will be dependent upon:
- Enhanced DBS check
- Confirmation of right to work in the UK
- Satisfactory references (including confirmation of no child safeguarding concerns)
Kings is an Equal Opportunities employer and we adhere to the principles of equal opportunity in all aspects of our recruitment process.
It is Kings Education's policy not to communicate further with applicants other than those who are shortlisted for a position.