We have a varied academic enrichment programme which complements your class-based learning.
It ensures you’ll gain the skills, knowledge and experience to make university application stand out. And beyond that, to your future employers.
All whilst enhancing your overall experience.
Enrichment in action
Kings University Pathways in Dubai students are able to tap into a wealth of enrichment activities to supplement their studies and extend their learning outside the classroom.
Regular weekly group tutorials introduce students to a wealth of applied learning and academic experiential opportunities in a range of seminar subjects:
Successful study skills
- Determine how and when to get academic support
- Learn how to use the library system
- Master time management
- Avoid plagiarism
- Develop organisational skills
- Email protocol for clear communication
University research and progression
- University and college admissions processes
- Broaden knowledge of university majors and specialist degree programmess to find the right fit
- Attend mini sample lectures on university specific subjects
- Learn about university life and academic success
- University placement test preparation
- Use information gathered to facilitate independent ownership of application process
- Prepare for potential university interviews by meeting and talking with faculty
- Talk to current and alumni students to gain first-hand knowledge about experiences at various universities
- How to transition to life and study overseas
Virtual university presentations and campus visits
- Learn how to utilise and apply knowledge from colleges and universities in a practical manner
- Compare university degrees, extra-curricular opportunities, campuses and facilities
Global Leadership Seminars
- Dedicated series of relevant lectures and seminars
- Presentations and exploration of degree-specific subjects
- Support for active participation in college sports, clubs, and societies
- Volunteering, shadowing and research opportunities with local organisations
- Opportunities to bridge gap between academic studies and the workforce through contact with institutions, businesses, entrepreneurs and internships
- Focus on independently utilising community resources to promote growth and leadership
World Economic Forum: Skills for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Their recent survey highlights the Top 10 skills needed for success in the careers of tomorrow.
We based our enrichment programme around meeting these 10 skills:
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- People management
- Coordinating with others
- Emotional intelligence
- Judgement and decision making
- Service orientation
- Cognitive flexibility
Thank you for your enquiry.
We'll be in touch soon.
The Kings Admissions Team