Graduates of our Foundation recently progressed to:
- Business Studies at Lancaster University
- Economics at the University of Warwick
- Business and Management at Durham University
- International Business at Loughborough University
- Marketing at the University of Southampton
- Economics and Finance at the University of Bristol
- Accounting and Finance at the University of Leeds
Serra from Turkey
Serra graduated in Business and Management at Durham University after completing the Foundation with us
"My English was already quite good when I came to Kings but it's completely different from the education system I was used to and I had no idea how to write essays or how to do an academic presentation — now I realise how essential it is."
Asset from Kazakhstan
Asset graduated in Economics and International Relations at University of St Andrews after completing the Foundation with us.
"Studying with Kings helped me to become much more mature and more confident.
I've learnt a lot of skills from the wonderful teachers and I've made a lot of new friends. And it's just amazing to study at a British university now."
Mehmet from Turkey
Mehmet is studying Business Management at Royal Holloway, University of London after completing the Foundation with us.
"We have a lot of one-on-one time with the teachers because we have small classes and it’s easier to learn that way actually.
All of the teachers are really helpful, I’m really grateful for that. Outside of class time they help with assignments and other stuff — university applications and all of that."