The welfare and well-being of our students is our utmost priority. The responsibility we have towards our students is defined by our policies and procedures.
In our UK schools
Click on items in the list below to open and download our policies and procedures in our UK schools:
- Accommodation and Welfare
- Additional Educational Needs
- Admissions Register and Attendance
- Anti-slavery and human trafficking
- Supplier code of conduct
- Behaviour and Discipline
- Bournemouth Charminster Residence Boarding Principles
- Community Cohesion
- Crisis and Critical Incident Management
- Data Protection
- Dealing with allegations against School personnel
- Extra-curricular, Enrichment and Participation
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- Health and Safety
- Homestay Host Information Pack
- London Boarding Principles
- Lone Workers
- Oxford Wavy Gate Residence Boarding Principles
- Personal, Social, Health and Economic (PSHE) and Citizenship Education
- Premises Manager
- Preventing Extremism and Radicalisation
- Religious Worship
- Risk Management
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Safer Recruitment and DBS Checking
- School Security and Intruders
- School Trips and Activities
- Sex and Relationships Education
- Sickness and Medicines
- Sickness and Medicines Appendices (.zip)
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Development
- Statement of Boarding Principles and Practice for Kings Brighton
- Student Consultation
- Under 18s Guide
- Visitors and Contractors
You can also view all policy outlines in the Kings Policy Outlines pdf.
PLEASE NOTE: These policies have been developed for use by our UK colleges. Each of our UK colleges reviews these policies locally on an annual basis and develops local procedure in order to ensure compliance. A company-level review of policies takes place annually or as and when required.
In the US
Our policies and procedures for our US locations are available to view on request. Please get in touch with us.
If you are a student at one of our US schools and you want to tell us about something you are not happy about, you can use our Grievance form.
The information will be emailed directly to the Center Director of the school you are or were attending.