If we want to use student’s personal data for the purpose of marketing Kings, we require students to provide their active consent for us to do this.
General Consent Form
The General Consent form is available in two formats:
A digital form is included within Classmate. This should be the default means of securing consent.
- Consent form for Bournemouth students
- Consent form for Brighton students
- Consent form for London students
- Consent form for Oxford students
- Consent form for Boston students
- Consent form for Los Angeles Hollywood students
- Consent form for Los Angeles Marymount students
- Consent form for New Jersey students
- Consent form for New York students
Where a student does not have a Classmate account, printable PDF forms are available to download here:
The completed printed form must be scanned and uploaded to the student's record.
Photo Release Form
A paper-based Photo Release form is also available and will be used by Kings photographers within the schools in the event that students have not be able to complete either of the above forms.