Sample timetable for the Vacation Course
The Vacation course is for students who want a flexible, great value summer course offering a combination of English language lessons and a program of optional sports and activities, including a weekly excursion.
Students need to be 16 or older. There is no maximum age restriction!
What is included in the price
- 20 lessons per week (15 hours)
- Welcome Information Pack
- Placement test on arrival, weekly progress tests and regular homework
- Kings Study File, teaching materials and use of coursebook
- Use of Computer Learning Centre
- Wireless internet in College
- End-of-course certificate
Course structure and content
You’ll have 20 English lessons per week (morning or afternoon).
Typical free sports and activities:
Volleyball, football, dance, table-tennis,keep fit, Wii Fit, treasure hunt, forest walk, mini-Olympics, beach games, cabaret, quizzes, bingo, sing-along, karaoke, art club, talent show, picnics, beach parties, sight-seeing.
Typical extra cost activities:
Cinema, theatre, bowling, skating, Laser Quest, cultural visits, barbecues, tennis coaching, sailing and watersports, crazy golf, swimming, archery, mini-cruise, cycle ride, cinema, boat trip, barbecues.