Various staff appointments, Kings at Downsidecloseopen
We are currently seeking expressions of interest to work at Kings at Downside International Study Centre, in Radstock (near Bath), for roles commencing prior to the school opening.
For information about the Study Centre please see our pages on Kings at Downside.
Please note that full job descriptions will be finalised and made available at a later date, but we will be happy to discuss roles in more detail with those interested on a one-to one basis. Initially the school will be operating with a small student body, therefore we are looking for staff who may be interested in working across a number of roles and helping in the setup of the centre. As student numbers increase individual roles are likely to become more defined. Live-in accommodation is available at the college, which can also be discussed on a one-to-one basis.
Contact Amy Ramsey, College Services Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org about the following roles:
- Centre Director
- Head of Boarding
- Deputy Head of Boarding
- Administrator (part time)
- Boarding Supervisor (part time)
- EFL Teachers
- Maths teacher
- Science Teacher
- IT Teacher
We are particularly looking for teachers who are able to teach across a number of subjects. We will also welcome applicants who may wish to combine teaching/administration and a boarding supervision role.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant skills, experience and qualifications for the role
- A high level of commitment to helping pupils become successful and resilient young people
- Good communication and team working skills
- Willingness to work for some time at weekends and/or evenings
- Experience of working in boarding schools and/or with international students
- Experience of working with pupils aged 11 - 15
Kings Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful appointment will be dependent upon:
- Enhanced DBS check
- Confirmation of right to work in the UK
- Satisfactory references (including confirmation of no child safeguarding concerns)
Kings is an Equal Opportunities employer and we adhere to the principles of equal opportunity in all aspects of our recruitment process. It is Kings Education's policy not to communicate further with applicants other than those who are shortlisted for a position.